Don’t weekends seem to just fly? The reality is that weekends really are not that short as they seem. Weekend is about 35% of the week-time, if you count from 7 pm Post Fridays to 7 am Monday morning. That’s a lot of time to not just relax, but also recharge yourself by engaging in fun filled experiences post Fridays.
Make this time count, as 35% of your week, every week should be no less than a vacation. Here’s how to make the most of your time Post Fridays:
- Say NO to office emails:
Official emails are the leading cause of ruining weekends. So try this once: lock up your laptop in some corner & uninstall your office email from your phone. Do this atleast 1 day Post Fridays. This way you will not just enjoy your weekend but you may also look forward to Monday!
- Be chore free & put off routine: Yes, don’t waste your precious weekend time repairing your microwave & fixing your fans & lights. Try to schedule household chores over weekdays & keep weekends free for fun!
- More Workout, More Sports: Sports is exercise disguised as fun. A little game of soccer or cricket on Sunday morning is the best way to complete your weekly exercise quota as well as to feel greatly energized for the rest of the weekend.
- Catch up with friends: Don’t wait for your friends to call you up. Pick up the phone on Friday 4’o clock & catch up with friends. Friends mean instant party. However, take it easy when you’re drinking. A little alcohol will help you relax — but don’t let it ruin the rest of your weekend with hangover.
- Plan for the Weekend: Treat your weekends like a vacation – to feel as recharged every Monday morning as you feel after every vacation. That means that you schedule what you want to do over the weekend, like pursuing a hobby or going out for an experiential meal or adventure activity. And all this planning can happen in just about 10 minutes online on Postfridays.com!
- Head Out: Switch off the TV, give a break to napping & go out. Vacation is not an indoor activity, so embrace the weather, put on your shoes & go-out. Don’t worry if you don’t have ideas on what to do – there’s Postfridays.com to help you figure that out!